The Miss Angelic Queen of American pageant is one of the longest running, most prestigious mail in pageants operating today. This unique specialty pageant offers competitions at the local, state, and national levels. Our winners have appeared in national pageant magazines, parades, and newspapers. Contestants find the convenience of competing without wardrobe and traveling costs to be a treat along with the opportunity to be recognized for volunteer service and achievements.

 

Optional Events & Beauty Awards:




Optional Event and Beauty Award Competitions are available on a city, state, and national level.

 

Talent Entry Option #1:
Send a 3 min. or less video taped demonstration of your talent.
Talent will be judged by a separate panel and will be scored
according to the following factors: Technical Ability - 25%
Stage-presence - 25% Costume - 25% Appropriateness of Selection - 25%

Talent Entry Option #2:
Send 1-3 photos of your talent performance. Please also send a short description of the talent and any talent awards received.
Scoring:
Stage-presence - 25% Costume - 25% Overall Impression - 50%

Evening Gown or Party Dress Entry Option #1:
Send a 3 min. or less video taped modeling routine performed in
beauty attire. Stage-presence 50% Beauty - 50%

Evening Gown or Party Dress Entry Option #2:
Send 3 photos of you in your evening gown or party dress.
Scoring:
50% Beauty - 50% Overall Impression

Interview Entry Option #1:
Send a 3 min. or less video taped Interview demonstration.
Interviewer will ask the following questions:
Why did you enter the Miss Angelic Queen of America Pageant?
What qualities should a good role model possess?
Who has been the most influential person in your life?
Overall Impression: 75%
Overall Presentation (ie appearance, attire, etc): 25%

Interview Entry Option #2:
Please submit a photo of you in your interview suit and answer the following questions:
Why did you enter the Miss Angelic Queen of America Pageant?
What qualities should a good role model possess?
Who has been the most influential person in your life?
Overall Impression: 75%
Overall Presentation (ie appearance, attire, etc): 25%


Optional Beauty Awards
To enter the Optional Beauty Award competitions, please send a photo that depicts
the qualities in the category you have selected.

Most Beautiful
Most Radiant Smile
Most Gorgeous Hair
Prettiest Eyes
Natural Beauty
Cover Model
Most Glamorous
Ideal Model


*National Optional Awards are OVERALL titles. They are not awarded on an age division basis; however, ability/age will be considered in the scoring of interview and talent.
Party Dress & Evening Gown will be scored separately.

*Optional Competition Deadlines correspond with the entry deadlines on each level.

IMPORTANT NOTE:
Scores and the judges' identities will NOT be provided to the contestants. If you would like suggestions on how you can improve your scores in the future, you may request a pageant consultation guide that contains tips and ideas on how to get the best results with your entry.

Poor Sportsmanship is grounds for disqualification without a refund.

Optional and Beauty Award scores have ARE NOT considered in the scoring for the main pageant.


 
Copyright Miss Angelic Queen of America. All rights reserved. Operating since 1999.